Sunday, April 02, 2006

Baked Cheesy Goodness

Lately, all I have wanted to do was bake cheesy pasta things and eat them. They seem so easy, the perfect weeknight food. But how can I make night after night of what is basically baked pasta casserole?

For instance, I was flipping through FoodNetwork and see Giada DiLaurentis, whom I don't even like! making this baked tortellini dish that looked incredibly yummy and totally easy. It was topped with smoked mozarella and the tortellini? Is store bought.

Then there's the easy creamy mac and cheese that Chris and I have both been obsessed with since Christmas. I have been making it at least once a month, because, goshdarnit, it is delicious. This month I am adding broccoli, because frankly, we need to eat something green.

Now I'm seeing all these baked orzo recipes, which all sound incredibly delicious. I have to try it soon. I'm just going to have to prioritize which recipe I will try first and I will let you know how this works out.

No comments: