These did not go well... First, they were burned. I just kept trusting the recipe and not my own senses that were telling me: burning burning burning! If you can SEE smoke an SMELL smoke, usually that indicates FIRE. I should definitely get my smoke detector batteries changed.
The bottom of the pan (which was POORLY covered in aluminum foil, all my fault), was totally burned, and had to be discarded.
The ribs were actually OK, except for the smaller ribs and of course the parts that were BURNT.
I also made mashed potatoes, but before I could salvage the leftovers, Chris left them out overnight. I was going to make this.
Alas, it was not to be. However, the crab delights were wonderful.