Monday, April 21, 2008

What I eat

Sunday: Really good New England Clam Chowder, but the question is: Did it make me sick? I got very nauseous afterwards, but Chris ate just as much as I did and he did not. In short I took a pregnancy test and I think it's a stomach flu.

Monday -aka- Tonight: Spam Fried Rice, if I can get my act together.

Tuesday: Pasta with Cauliflower, Garlic and Anchovies. I love anchovies with pasta.

Wednesday: Steak

Thursday: Hot dogs. Chris wants. I don't ask. I get to have baked beans with it though, my fave.

Friday: I am hoping we can go out for Indian, at least take out. We'll see.

Saturday: Guests over for a BBQ lunch. I think I'm going to do yogurt cumin chicken kebabs, maybe some burgers. I'm also doing Macho Nachos. Not sure what else yet.

No comments: